A Community Centered Approach
Our foundation is committed to local partnerships that help us identify real and urgent needs in our community. Not only do we assist our partners with the needs of their clients, but we have become a leader as a resource for available services in Lake County. Last year, Mother’s Trust Foundation:
- Received 1245 requests for help from social service individuals and school staff members.
- Worked with 190 school and agency service partners.
- Assisted children in 43 Lake County communities.
The Numbers Tell Our Story
At Mother’s Trust Foundation, we know it does not take large amounts of money to produce significant changes. In 2015:
- 528 children received assistance for educational needs.
- 942 children received school uniforms, clothing, shoes.
- 293 infants & children now have cribs, strollers and car seats.
- 239 families received assistance to avoid utility disconnection.
- 221 children attended summer camp.